BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hm...Something for me to think about...

How difficult is it to build a team of photographers, editors, makeup artists, and hairstylists and sort of like a team of supers for those in need??
Also finding girls who would like to be models who have the attributes and with the team build them up and to find gigs that would bring in the dough.
Is taking 10% from model's success too much?
How? What are the processes? Where do I start?
Holy crap! WTF am I thinking?! XD
Who has experience? Who wants to join me in the mighty team? Who is looking for people?
I wonder what I'm thinking?
I think it's because my boyfriend has a business that's going to fly to the sky and I wanna get close to it in another branch of entertainment. XD




WEEKLY QUESTION TO THINK ABOUT:
What Disney Princess (or character) would I be best as? (PICK 3)
Please include pic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment