BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Mickey's Halloween Party in Disneyland

Was AMAZING!! I got to meet all these girls I talk to online who cos-play and their costumes were absolutely amazing! I also debuted my Pocahontas costume as well! I couldn't get moccasins, necklace, or wig done so I worked around it. Wore red flats to match the red tattoo, bought the Disney store necklace since it was also on sale, and used my naturally straight dark hair!

I felt bad because instead of running around with the new friends I made I went trick or treating with my boyfriend, his brother, and Amanda~. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it one bit. I loved it! But I just felt bad for leaving my Belle by herself when she told me she hasn't met the others, but from the sound of it when I spoke to her it was fun. I did meet up with the girls ahead of time (because I had to give Belle her ticket) and they are all so kind and welcoming! I loved it! Even the Evil Queen was somewhat nice (lol) Let's see... in the beginning I met Snow White, her Prince, Rosetta, Tinker Bell, Jasmine, Cinderella, Evil Queen, Esmeralda, Vanessa, and Anastasia. I understand and have known all along that she isn't Disney, but technically Don Bluth who is the creator of films like Anastasia, Swan Princess, etc. was part of the Disney Animators group, but left.

Now I met with them, as we walked down Main Street we were stopped many many times and even ran into a Rapunzel and Flynn who were amazing cosplayers! Apparently we aren't allowed to pose for pictures, and I can understand that when the regular park attendees are present, but during the party, why not? We aren't getting paid, we know we aren't the characters, but why can't we take pictures with other people? If a child couldn't stand in line to meet a princess why can't they take a picture with one of us? So mean :P

After getting over 7lbs of candy I left my original group to join the princesses once more. This is when I also meet another group who were absolutely amazing as well! This is when we went to Aladdin's Oasis. The other group consisted of Snow White, her Prince, Belle, Adam, Mary Poppins, Esmeralda, Aladdin, Jasmine, Aurora, and Philip. Aladdin in his oasis and Aladdin who was the cosplayer were in different outfits, but almost looked identical! It was amazing! And I got a peek at Jasmine's costume which was under the cloak she wears when she runs away and walks through the Flea market of Agrabah. Regardless it was amazing.
Afterwards we took a group picture on the way up to Pirates of the Caribbean which by the way we took up an entire boat!! That is what I wanna see because it seems purely epic!!

I got to meet a couple photographers that the girls knew, and I also got to make so many new friends! I am so happy I went and got to meet them all! It's one thing to meet people at conventions it's another when it's in a location that's more specific! Not only were they all cosplayers, but they were major Disney fans! I like knowing a lot of people and having many acquaintances, but having friends that you can always talk to and chat about the latest news then it's more fun.

That's my adventure. I got super sick, but I guess it gives me a couple days off to just relax and feel better since I've been doing things everyday.

ANYWAYS! This is just a shout out to all of the new people I met! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment