I have things framed and organized, but not quite done yet.
Living in a completely different county made me realize how dependent I am on having many people around and geez it's unhealthy. So far I have figured that so many people I thought were my close friends really weren't, but my closest friends were those who I am far away from, but when we talk it's like nothing changed.
I can never ever think someone is my friend until I know how dependent an trustworthy I can be of them. Can I depend on this person if I had an accident or if I broke down in a city closer to them than anyone else I knew? Come to think of it, I doubt it. Can I count on this person when the most important thing in my life happens and I wanted them to be the first to know? Probably not.
Just because we call each other friends when we are together, does that mean that we are still friends when we are apart? I can't be so sure about it, but I have found out that people will leave when they don't want to be there for you. I have been disappointed more than I can think of, but that doesn't really stop me from meeting people.
I have lost friends, made friends, and rekindled old friendships. I believe the moment that friendship is rekindled that's when the love and happiness comes back and that's when you know you are true friends.
When I say "oh T**** is my friend" I have to sometimes think, is she really?
Or when I say "I haven't spoken to A**** that much" do I still call them a friend?
Sometimes yes, but most of the time no. I've learned to think more on who is my friend and how deep is our friendship?
Alright! That's all from my Risu philosophy!
Now! What's been going on??
1) I have finally cleared out the front room, office room, and hallway of my boxes and things so everyone's lifestyle can go back to how they were! (Yay!)
2) I have applied for 10 jobs; I had an interview with Wet Seal (didn't make the cut) and have another at Papaya (fingers crossed!!)
3) I mailed things that I have been planning to mail for about a week yesterday!
4) I have spoken to two birthday companies down here in SD and am waiting for costumes and pictures to show them. Also have to update my Resume for them.
5) Was planning on going to see Toy Story 3 at Disney's El Capitan Theater in Hollywood today, but something terrible happened here so it was a no go. (No worries, everyone's ok now)
6) Unfortunately, I can't make it to my aunt's birthday dinner.
7) I will be going to see Jodi Benson tomorrow evening (YAY!) I have champagne seats and I am looking for make-up tutorials to follow that will make me a bit more noticeable. Wish I had my hair straightener. :/ I wants curly hair!
8) I've made friends online and hoping to see them all tomorrow at the concert (hopefully much more before the performance starts)
9) School starts on Monday and I'm taking health and business classes for a start. My major? BUSINESS MANAGEMENT!! :)
10) Starting to work out so I can get back into modeling! Not sure what type and probably won't do it professionally, but at least I will have pretty pictures of me to gloat about when I am an old goat XD