BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Crazy Adventures! ♥

Yes I have had some crazy adventures just working lol.
First off I would like to thank Jennifer Ellison for hooking me up with a Mulan gig for San Diego Kids Party Rental. It wasn't a Mulan costume, but it was a traditional Chinese dress.

The birthday girl's cake was so cute! It had a picture of Mulan and it said Happy Birthday *****. Not sure if I'm authorized or have permission to be posting of the birthday girl's face so I am not.
I did all that I could. What did I do? Sit and talk to the children, hold paint while they painted their umbrellas, watch them eat, spar a few (3-1 isn't fair btw), and sang ♫"Reflection"♫ at the end. When the song was over I was talking to the mother and by the time we were done talking I saw the birthday girl in the pool! I went in knowing she was the Camp Rock type of girl and not too much the princessy kind so it was alright. The mother really enjoyed the performance and was more than happy to put in a good word for me for future references! Fantastic! I'm so relieved and happy it went well! And I'm very thankful for Jennifer to go with me and make all those balloon swords and mermaids!


Next! Working at a clothing store! It is quite the experience and I'm learning a bit more about fashion now that I'm working at a women clothing store. We are always getting in new shipment and things are moving around quite a bit.
There are mothers who have ADHD children that enjoy crawling under the door to see other women change, run into walls and slam their heads on the chairs. -__- usually those are the same mothers who try on 30 things and leave them all in the dressing room or just not taking any of them. I think those are secret shoppers, but they are still buttmunchers. :P


Also on my way home from work yesterday I stopped over by Trader Joe's to pick things up and I saw a woman in her car talking to her kids. When I came back to my car the woman was gone (probably shopping) and her kids were all over the driver's seat pushing buttons and using the windshield wipers using up all the fluid and blasting the radio♫ really loud. This car was in front of mine, mind you. So when I got to my car and another lady left (tale after this) I stared at the boys surprised and in "WTF?" mode. They noticed, lowered the radio, turned off the windshield wipers and sat in their seats like good boys. XD HILARIOUS!

Now the lady that parked next to my car as I was walking towards it:
She gets out of her car, looks at mine (specifically the note I taped on the back) and laughed. When she saw me approach my car she said "I had a small car like that too; you have a funny sign" XD I told her i get a lot of people asking me if i want to sell my car (which i don't, thank you very much) so a stuck a sign on my rear windshield saying "This car is NOT for sale; stop asking!!" XD HILARIOUS!!

OH! forgot to mention! I made a headband~

Cute right?



I also made purple shells so it is supposed to look like Ariel's shells floating on the Sea (funny when you think about it) unfortunately the shells look like a fail bow XD



What do you think?


Yes I do make these for fun and also take commissions. They aren't pricey one bit due to the fact that I am not a pro at crochet, but good enough to make these. :) You can always comment here or e-mail me at disneyasianprincess@gmail.com if you are interested.
Just send me an e-mail with your name, zip code, what color yarn, and what you want on it. I'll then give you an estimate and we can work from there ♥ (Yay!)

2 comments:

  1. Cute headband and interesting post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Thank you very much! The things I see in a smaller town than where I used to be seem to be more interesting to me hahaha.
    And thank you about the headband. I've been trying to get back into the game of making them. I don't even charge much either. basically what retail would charge, but probably a bit less. :P

    ReplyDelete