Well I guess this is just my public journal. I need to find a way to keep myself sane.
I was told that I'm turning into my mother. Not in the good way, just how I react to things and I guess I don't show appreciation and I don't apologize. I think I do, but I learned one thing, "Don't expect anything otherwise you will be disappointed".
I have been complaining non-stop and I don't notice it until it's too late.
This is how it's going down:
1) My mother has to go to the hospital for surgery (why I will not say)
2) I found out there is a CHANCE I will be able to transfer to another Disney store, if I can I will be working a few hours every few weeks and will be working holidays. My manager has been procrastinating to the point where I have to look for another job. I was informed that I have to find a closer workplace to where I'm moving which is places like Ralphs and Mc Donalds.
3) Moving is really overwhelming because I never knew how much stuff I had until now. What am I going to keep and what am I going to let go of.
4) I just found out that I registered for the wrong semester at the school I'm transferring to. I had to call and ask. I just applied for the right semester so hopefully I will be able to apply for classes and I had to mail in my transcript requests.
5) I got pretty stressed out and now I'm not feeling well at all. I've been having nausea problems and I can't eat, sleep, think, drink. Since I'm so stressed I have been acting up every second I'm breathing and now who I'm moving in with is having second thoughts. I am ruining my life because as everyone has been saying I let things get to me to quickly.
Don't feel bad for me, this is just like a journal entry