BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

EXTRA EXTRA! UPCOMING EVENT!! Must Go!

NEXT GREAT DRUMMER FINALE
With Guest Judge Patti LaBelle
July 10
12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Knott's Boardwalk Ballroom

The Next Great Drummer competition is currently touring nationwide at Sam Ash Music Stores, a family owned chain since 1924. The finale’ competition will take place at Knotts Berry Farm on July 10, 2010 to benefit the Orange County Child Abuse Prevention Organization. Next Great Drummer provides a safe, yet fun forum for all ages to display their drum skills and network with other drum professionals and peers. Contestants are judged by award-winning drummers and music producers, who offer constructive criticism to encourage and inspire growth. Drum-off show is included with regular admission and will take place in Knott's Boardwalk Ballroom.
www.nextgreatdrummer.com



Why did I just re-post what is said on Knott's? Because Dig Jelly will be playing!! Why does that matter? Because I will be there! The next day is my birthday so I guess this will be an early birthday celebration! Join me and my buddies ... and Patti LaBelle at the coolest event of my summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment