BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New!

First of all, I am posting the clock below which links to a fantastic blog cuz I really wanna win the clock!!


Now, before i run off to work (busy busy busy) I wanted to say a few things about work from last night.
1) Some people can be SUPER BUTTFACES! Not going to mention who, but I will definitely say that with so much confidence.

2) I Heart Vampires is a really good web-series that you have to watch. Why do I say that? Because I watch it when I have the time to watch it and the actor who plays 'Nick', Josh Nuncio, is really nice. Kinda felt bad for talking to him when his family was in town. If I knew that the 'visit' I would have kept the chat short so he could spend that much more time with the family. I think I looked like a fool when I told the rest of the staff who he was because no one seemed to have known what the show was. I'm not a Twilight fan, not really a fan of anything. I just watch and observe things. hahaha It's great to know that not all the celebs in the world are super stuck up and conceited.

3) Don't get microwaveable pasta/rice/meal. They end up smelling like barf and tasting like something you wish you never put into your mouth.

and finally 4) Baby Fart soup actually tastes decent with crackers.

Alright well I am going to get ready for work. xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment