BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh Hannah Montana

I was watching a "Hannah Montana" episode where Hannah confuses her kid fans with her likes and dislikes. Yeah right like kids are really going to stop following her every move. I was watching an episode of "The Replacements" where the main girl was turned into the popular "it" girl. She wanted everyone to do what they wanted, but found out that what they wanted to do was follow her.
Hey Miley! You just screwed the rest of the population with your rebellious attitude. If little girls are gonna dress up like little mini-Miley-whores and the amount of pedophiles will increase. all thanks to you. you couldn't wait until after Hannah Montana was done to perform in your panties. *sigh* This society is SCREWED!!
Gonna start getting my boxes put together to move, then I'm gonna go to work and figure out what my transfer plan is. :) EXCITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment